Original article from Kent Live
Katie Price has spoken out after she was allegedly assaulted during a home attack.
In the early hours of Monday morning, Katie was rushed to hospital after allegedly sustaining injuries to her face (August 23).
The 43-year-old has now claimed she fled the scene after she was "punched", reports the Mirror Online.
Sharing pictures of her injuries with The Sun, Katie told how she had sustained a "big bruise" to her face.
Signing up to the KentLive newsletter means you'll get the latest news direct to your inbox twice a day.
It couldn't be simpler and it takes seconds – simply press here, enter your email address and follow the instructions. You can also enter your email address in the box below the picture on most desktop and mobile platforms.
You can also sign up to our website and comment on our stories by pressing here and signing in.
"I’m still all dazed. I’m devastated. I’ve told police that I was assaulted, and am in shock that this happened," she said.
“I ran away after being punched — I ran to Harvey’s house and have now done damage to my feet, which I previously injured."
Katie also claimed that the "fight" had been "unprovoked".
"I was just sitting there watching telly when the assault happened.
“I can’t say any more," she added.
A man has been arrested on suspicion of assault and is currently being held in custody, Essex Police confirmed.
In a statement, a spokesperson said: "We were called by colleagues in the ambulance service to reports of an assault shortly after 1.30am this morning, Monday 23 August.
"We arrived and found a woman had sustained a facial injury which required hospital treatment.
"A man was arrested a short time later on suspicion of assault. He remains in custody."
They later added in a further statement: "Our investigations are continuing at the scene today."
A source told The Sun that the mum-of-five has been "utterly devastated" by the alleged attack.
It was also revealed that filming for her upcoming reality series on Channel 4 has been thrown into turmoil following the attack.
Earlier this year, the 43-year-old signed a £500,000 deal with the channel for a series to follow her as she renovated her home in Horsham, Sussex, which had been dubbed the “mucky mansion” after it was left in a state of disarray.
Filming for the untitled show began this summer, with Katie being followed by cameras as they documented her journey to do up her family home.
She was recently spotted shooting at Lakeside Shopping Centre in Essex with a camera crew in tow, as she picked out items for her updated abode.
Katie had been due to resume filming on Monday morning, but the incident has left the future of the show up in the air, sources have claimed.
"At 9am this morning hair and make-up arrived to find no one at the property and then the police arrived. They were totally in the dark about what was going on,” a source told The Sun.