Original article from Kent Live
A man has been charged with multiple offences following allegations three women were assaulted in Folkestone.
Kent Police says it was called at around 1pm on Wednesday, June 23.
Reports of assaults had been made in the Church Street area.
READ MORE: When 'blowtorch' heatwave will hit Kent
Local enquiries led to the arrest of a man later that day.
Signing up to the KentLive newsletter means you'll get the latest news direct to your inbox twice a day.
It couldn't be simpler and it takes seconds – simply press here, enter your email address and follow the instructions. You can also enter your email address in the box below the picture on most desktop and mobile platforms.
You can also sign up to our website and comment on our stories by pressing here and signing in.
Steven Reble, 44, has since been charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm, sexual assault and assault by beating.
He was also charged with causing harassment, alarm or distress in connection with what police said was an unrelated incident.
Mr Reble, of Longford Terrace, Folkestone, appeared before the town's magistrates' court on Friday (June 25).
He was remanded in custody to appear at Canterbury Crown Court on Monday 26 July.